Do You Need Personal Injury Representation?
Have you been injured in an accident? Were you injured as the result of medical negligence? Were you injured due a product defect? Was a loved one injured from the neglect of a nursing home facility? If so, you probably have a multitude of questions you want answered. You may also fear the legal process that lies ahead.
At D'Amico & Pettinicchi, LLC, we understand the concerns and fears of the people we represent — those injured in all types of accidents.
We Have Experience...
Our law firm is known throughout Connecticut as a leader in personal injury, medical malpractice, nursing home negligence and product liability law. Clients come to our firm because of our reputation — Mike D'Amico and Tom Pettinicchi. Backed by a superb and caring legal staff, our firm has gained a solid reputation by obtaining impressive results.
...And We go Above and Beyond for our Clients.
Some of the ways we provide exemplary client service are:
- We utilize a state-of-the-art, sophisticated case management system designed exclusively for plaintiff injury attorneys which allows us to effectively and efficiently log and track all details in the progress of their case.
- We scan all case documents for easy access and retrieval. We are proud of our efforts to move forward in a paperless environment.
- We have a mock courtroom to help prepare our clients for trial when necessary, in order to better acclimate them to the courtroom setting.
- We frequently conduct focus groups in house with our state-of-the-art video monitoring capabilities to help plan the best strategies for upcoming trials.
- We regularly convene litigation meetings involving all of our attorneys and support staff for discussion and appropriate strategy for your claim.
In short, we have an enormous amount of experience, and go far beyond what is expected of a lawyer — all to help our clients through a difficult time. To find out what we can do for you, contact our law firm online, or call us toll free at (866) 848-7077 to set up a consultation.
D'Amico & Pettinicchi - Ph: (866) 848-7077