D'Amico & Pettinicchi Supporting Gift Drive for Children with Cancer
Posted on behalf of D'Amico & Pettinicchi, LLC on Oct 25, 2016 in Firm News
D'Amico & Pettinicchi is proudly participating in a gift drive to support children with cancer who will be receiving treatment this holiday season at Connecticut Children's Medical Center and Yale New Haven Hospital cancer centers.
The gift drive is sponsored by the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association (CTLA) Women's Caucus and donations will be made in honor of Madeline Grace Guarraia, who lost her battle with cancer on April 6, 2016 at only nine years old.
The CTLA Women's Caucus is asking people to consider donating unwrapped toys, unwrapped electronics and gift cards to retailers similar to:
The caucus has asked that donations be dropped off by Dec. 1, 2016 at one of the following locations:
- CTLA office, 150 Trumbull Street, Hartford
- Skyers, Skyers & Harrell, LLC, 1087 Broad Street, Bridgeport
- Law Office of Lewis Chimes, 45 Franklin Street, Stamford
- Lynch, Traub, Keefe & Errante, PC, 52 Trumbull Street, New Haven
- Faulkner & Graves, P.C., 1 Montauk Avenue, New London
- Walsh Woodard LLC, 527 Prospect Avenue, West Hartford, CT 06447.
Our firm is proud to support the caucus' effort to help children who have cancer.